About Me

My Photo
Molly Stroud
I am a 34 year old wife to Joel and mom to four sweet kids. Anna-13, Julia-11, Olivia-9, and Will-7. I lived a fairy tale life until the summer of 2008. My health came crashing down around me, and for the next three years I endured mountains of complications due to a hysterectomy. I've lost my sanity and am now a diagnosed manic depressive.. aka "Bipolar". I hope in sharing my experiences that I may encourage others not to lose hope... and to remind them that sanity is overrated.
View my complete profile
Thursday, April 16, 2009

Could this be the end?

Visited with my doctor today, and we've scheduled what I hope is my final surgery. He believes that I may have some adhesions from my hysterectomy in November. It's sort of an exploratory surgery, but if it's more serious than they originally thought, then it will turn into a BIG surgery. I'm nervous that they won't find anything and I will return empty-handed. I'm so afraid that it won't reveal anything, just like my cystoscopy, and my family will continue to suffer. I'm being constantly reminded to wait on the Lord, and trust Him in all situations. So, I guess if I'm worrying, I haven't released it to God. Please continue to pray for peace and strength for Joel and my family. Surgery date is next Wednesday. I fear to hope.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I know it seems like everything is in slow motion but God is great at amazing endings! We just have to be patient and let His story unfold in front of us! He's got great plans for you babe! I will be praying for you!

StarWarsFans said...

I really hope this will be the answer. I know how hard it is to not know what's causing your pain and to just desperately want it to GO AWAY! I'm praying hard for you!