About Me

My Photo
Molly Stroud
I am a 34 year old wife to Joel and mom to four sweet kids. Anna-13, Julia-11, Olivia-9, and Will-7. I lived a fairy tale life until the summer of 2008. My health came crashing down around me, and for the next three years I endured mountains of complications due to a hysterectomy. I've lost my sanity and am now a diagnosed manic depressive.. aka "Bipolar". I hope in sharing my experiences that I may encourage others not to lose hope... and to remind them that sanity is overrated.
View my complete profile
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
I am privelaged enough to be the sister to Colleen, one of the founders of Wild Olive. I own two shirts, and am building up toward the whole collection. The shirts are comfy, cute and modern, and most of all they share the gospel and invoke questions from those who see you wear it! I have always been proud of my sister, but this has been such a blessing in my life. She's already my hero, a wonderful mom, sister, and Christian woman.

3 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Hey Molly, guess what....I just got my first t-shirt from Wild Olive a couple of days ago! How cool your sister is one of the people to start the business!! I love my t-shirt and can't wait to get their new one I saw on their site last night!

Also wanted to say I will be praying for you!!

Kelly said...

I was checking out the Wild Olive t-shirts just yesterday after Tammy posted about hers! I love them and I am hoping to get one soon! Give your sister props for me! Praying for you and your doctors!

Kelly said...

Chris said I could order one! I got the "Such Things" t-shirt and I can't wait for it to come! Thanks Molly!