About Me

My Photo
Molly Stroud
I am a 34 year old wife to Joel and mom to four sweet kids. Anna-13, Julia-11, Olivia-9, and Will-7. I lived a fairy tale life until the summer of 2008. My health came crashing down around me, and for the next three years I endured mountains of complications due to a hysterectomy. I've lost my sanity and am now a diagnosed manic depressive.. aka "Bipolar". I hope in sharing my experiences that I may encourage others not to lose hope... and to remind them that sanity is overrated.
View my complete profile
Saturday, November 1, 2008



We had a fun Halloween! The kids dressed up, as usual, and set about trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. They did pretty well, since they were the ONLY treaters in our whole subdivision!! I dressed up, too so I could greet the treaters at our house, but only had four little people.....Anna, Julia, Olivia, and Will! Ha! We still had a blast and are now looking forward to our favorite upcoming holidays.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

This was our first year in town so we expected to have a lot of treaters but only got about 20 all night. All the houses in our area were dark so a couple friends of ours had to drive my boys to different neighborhoods so that they could get some candy! Crazy! Love the crazy housewife look! :D

Leslie said...

oh my gosh! That IS scary! Hilarious! The kids looked soooo cute!