About Me

My Photo
Molly Stroud
I am a 34 year old wife to Joel and mom to four sweet kids. Anna-13, Julia-11, Olivia-9, and Will-7. I lived a fairy tale life until the summer of 2008. My health came crashing down around me, and for the next three years I endured mountains of complications due to a hysterectomy. I've lost my sanity and am now a diagnosed manic depressive.. aka "Bipolar". I hope in sharing my experiences that I may encourage others not to lose hope... and to remind them that sanity is overrated.
View my complete profile
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
It seems my health crisis may be resolving! My mom and I went together to speak with my obgyn yesterday. We talked for quite a while about all the options and risks of what to do about me. I had been praying that God would give me peace when the right answer was presented. He did, of course, and I now feel peaceful about having a hysterectomy. I'm going back in on Monday to have a blood test read, and to discuss a surgery date. Mom, Joel and I feel that this is an answer to prayer, and will get me back on my feet. I haven't been myself since May, and for a while, it seemed as though I would never be normal again. Dr. Bradford has assured me that I will feel much better after it's over. I'm so THANKFUL!!!! I appreciate all those who've been praying! God is faithful to those who trust Him......

3 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Glad you hear things went well with your doctor visit, and that you feel at peace about the decision. You're still in my prayers. Take care:)

Kelly said...

Thank the Lord! He is so faithful to take care of us! I will definitely be praying for a successful surgery and a quick recovery!!! God Bless!!!

StarWarsFans said...

I am praying for your surgery Molly! When you are feeling better, please e-mail me. I'd love to know what hormone replacements you will be using and just how you are feeling overall. I'm (most likely) havig a hyst sometime this winter too. I'm pretty anxious about it and would so appreciate your advice. Thanks!