About Me

My Photo
Molly Stroud
I am a 34 year old wife to Joel and mom to four sweet kids. Anna-13, Julia-11, Olivia-9, and Will-7. I lived a fairy tale life until the summer of 2008. My health came crashing down around me, and for the next three years I endured mountains of complications due to a hysterectomy. I've lost my sanity and am now a diagnosed manic depressive.. aka "Bipolar". I hope in sharing my experiences that I may encourage others not to lose hope... and to remind them that sanity is overrated.
View my complete profile
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
I took the kids out to Battlefield Park today to replace those hideous school pictures. The overpriced, cheesy pictures were the inspiration behind getting my Nikon D5000. I also love pictures and view them as art... something you can keep forever. I hope I continue this romance and my pictures only get better. It's like making time stand still, and you can grab and hold a moment of life and beauty. Here are a few of my favorites.




















0 comments: